Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wanderlust VT Sunday





Hello 8 am what joy do you have for me today? A class with Desiree Rumbaugh assisted by Mark St Pierre in the Dome. It was interesting to be on grass, nice and organic but a bit uneven and I'm sure I will have grass coming home with me. Another circle, the first morning and last morning both starting with a class from Desiree


followed by a class taught by Margaret Pitkin, we went to the first (on our first day) and last classes of her 3 class mythic flow goddess series. I had been hoping for a class in this beautiful wood room with a view of the gondolas going up the mountain. And it was the only class that I took in which we did handstand. It was a beautiful thing to be with my sister and our friend doing handstands
In the yoga class I take at the studio by my house we do handstands in almost every class, if not a handstand we do a headstand or arm balance... although I still can't get up into a handstand with out some help or do a headstand in the middle of the room I really like the rush of energy and feeling of accomplishment I get from being upside down


 before our last class we took one more ride up and down the mountain and then stopped to listen to The Barr Brothers

 

and we ended our yoga with another Margaret Pitkin class with music from Todd Boston back in the Saddlespan tent where our adventure began Thursday night watching the sunset. 


There is so much to be thankful for in this beautiful life, so many reasons to be joyful and celebrate...  I leave this weekend, this place, inspired, with a renewed strength and light and joy spilling out, if I don't send it out I won't get any back. I am grateful for what is and for what is not and for this reconnection.




 As we left and started on our way back to Boston we did make one last coffee stop Jamaica Coffee House 

No comments:

Post a Comment