Monday, June 25, 2012

yoga mat spray

Toyota was a big presence at Wanderlust VT this year. They had a tent with lots of activities, including getting a screen printed bag, making a granola mix, making your own yoga mat spray and a relaxing space to have a cup of tea.

I was intrigued by the fantastic screen printing contraption.
I have a ways to go to get this high tech and I'm sure there are many great contraptions but getting to watch this guy do the screen printing was a lot of fun and made me want to do more with screen printing! 


After the weekend of yoga it seemed like a good idea to lay out the mats and clean them all off with the mat spray I made.





Toyota all natural Yoga Mat Spray recipe

4 drops tea tree oil
4 drops essential oil (such as lavender or peppermint)
2 drops eucalyptus oil
3/4 oz witch hazel or vinegar
2 1/2 oz water

No comments:

Post a Comment