Monday, August 13, 2012

Tomato Treasure Hunt



I've ended up with a lot of cherry tomatoes this year. The tomatoes have pretty much taken over a whole 8 foot bed, 4 kinds of cherry tomatoes and three kinds of large heirloom tomatoes. It was not my intention to have so many but a lot of them volunteered from last year (so many in fact that I also have some growing in containers too) and I hate to pull them out when they're been working so hard to grow. I was hoping some friends would want some tomato plants but no luck this year. So there is an overabundance of tomatoes in our yard which has actually become a beautiful thing. It's like getting to go on a treasure hunt every morning. 


You have to look closely and find all the little tomatoes hiding 


and more ripen up every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment