Monday, September 30, 2013

Muffin ginger chocolate



I came across this Gingerbread Chocolate Chunk muffin recipe from Coconut and Berries and it sounded delicious, so I gave it a try and am glad that I did. I made a few adjustments to the recipe based on what I already had in my kitchen. Here's what I did:

Mix together the dry ingredients:
1 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
Mix together the wet ingredients
1/4 cup milk
2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
2Tablespoons vegetable oil
2Tablespoons molasses
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together then add:
handful of dark chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons crystalized ginger cut into small pieces

Should make about six regular sized muffins
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or longer if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment