Friday, November 18, 2011

Gnome for your holiday home

A few weeks ago I was inspired with this design idea, little holiday gnomes, made from paper so they could be easily mailed and stored (especially useful for people in apartments without much storage space) and easy to use for a little festive holiday decor in your house or at your office...
I was going to do everything by hand but today decided to experiment a bit with some computer help although I still drew the face on myself. 

So be on the look out for these little guys to show up probably in a set of 3 with a greeting card. You can keep them for yourself or send along the holiday cheer to someone else. 

Thoughts or suggestions? Drop me a line or "like" SoleLines on facebook to get updates about when they hit the etsy shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment