Monday, March 14, 2011

an inside start

It is snowing. Now that all the snow had melted from our yard and we had some warmer weather and I started gearing up to get digging in the dirt... today it snows, flurries, off and on all day so far... 


But it is mid March now and if I can get some seeds started inside - which is a new adventure for me - then when they're ready to go outside in about 6 weeks we should be free from snow. 


I looked at the seed packets that I had and planted the seeds that said to start indoors around this time. I filled a tray of peat pots with dirt and made a chart to list which seeds I planted where, then filled in the chart as I planted the seeds. I've done some food and some flowers. Then I sprayed it all down with water and put the dome on top and now I have to wait and hope I'll see some growth soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment