Tuesday, March 1, 2011

sniffles of inspiration

Apparently running a 10K in the snow on Sunday after a few days of trying to fight off a cold brought on the cold. As I've been blowing my nose and listing to reports on the news of some cases of measles in Boston I've begun thinking about get well cards. 


I am often struck by people on public transit who wear face masks and gloves and exercise other self protective regiments to not get exposed to others' germs. While I understand that some people have delicate immune systems and these actions may be very necessary to their health I also believe that for many people those actions keep your body from being able to protect you so that you have to then always be in a haz-mat suite to keep yourself healthy and you would then miss out on so much. 


Anyway... with these thoughts I have created a new card and posted it in my etsy shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment