Thursday, January 3, 2013

Website Address Book - custom order


I'm always flattered when I get asked to do a custom order especially when it's one that challenges me. A friend asked me to do a notebook to organize website passwords. 


I bought a cheap 5 x5 spiral bound notebook
I created pages with spaces for website, username, password, notes... 
I used card stock to make dividers
then I took pages to Staples where they punched the holes for free
I took apart the notebook, picked cover paper and used mod podge to attach a new cover
I printed out some photographs and used photo corners to attach a photo to the front of the book and each divider

Last step was organizing the pages and putting the binding on to hold everything together. This metal binding is great because it's easy to open and close by hand or with small pliers.




No comments:

Post a Comment