Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kiss Countdown v2


Here's another countdown option with chocolate kisses. The benefit to this one is that I put 2 kisses per 'day' so my husband and I can each have a kiss a day while we count down. 



Here's what I used:
a plastic produce bag from the grocery store
chocolate kisses
ribbon
scissors
paper for the tag 

I cut the bag down both sides so it was one big sheet and cut out part of the bag that had text on it. 
Then I cut my pieces of ribbon. I tied a longer pieces of ribbon with a loop to the top of the bag then placed two kisses in, wrapped them with bag, tied ribbon underneath and repeated until I had 14 sections. Then I wrote a tag for the countdown - I did this on my computer but you could do it by hand - and I attached that to the top. 

It's a great countdown to Valentine's Day but could also be a sweet way to countdown to an anniversary. I'm going to use it to countdown to the anniversary of our first kiss 10 years ago (which was not on Valentine's Day).




No comments:

Post a Comment