Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kiss Countdown v1


Valentine's Day is coming. In honor of that I'll be posting at least one festive craft a day until the 14th. 
So, it seems like the appropriate first craft is a countdown to Valentine's Day. 

Here's what you'll need:
Red Paper
Printer
Scissors
Chocolate Kisses
Binder Clips
Bottles 

Start by designing your Kiss Countdown on the computer, choose the fonts and language you want. I also placed 14 circles on the page so I would have a guide to cut out the circles for the kisses. 
When you have your design ready then print it on red paper. Then cut out the circles for your kisses. 
Since my husband and I brew beer I decided to use some of our bottles from brewing to hold up the countdown, I put packing tape on the back of the red paper and attached it to the bottles to hold the page up. The kisses needed some counterweight to hold them in place since I have binder clips I used them to hold the kisses. You may find a different strategy works for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment