Wednesday, October 27, 2010

accept a challenge

Free is good, right? It's bring a friend to training this week at my friend's gym, so she invited me to join her (and 2 of her other friends) for her training session today. I have never worked with a personal trainer and am also the least athletic of the group going today so there was a big part of me that thought I should stay home but then I figured, why not? I'll be challenging myself to what will be a social activity that with a group I usually wouldn't find myself with which makes me a bit nervous to being with then on top of that am also challenging myself to go to a new gym to work with a trainer with people how are more physically fit than I am so there are mental and physical challenges all wrapped up together for me. As I get older instead of shying away and trying to avoid these situations that will push me outside of my comfort zone I have been trying to push myself into them more. And it's free, free things are the ones I need to be taking advantage of while I'm unemployed so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment