Thursday, November 4, 2010

2011 Calendar


November! Time is going by so quickly. With Halloween behind us and Thanksgiving and winter holidays right around the corner it's time to starting thinking about holiday gifts for this year and getting ready for the next year.

Today I decided to make a calendar.
I started by going through the photos on my computer and picked out some of my favorites that seemed seasonally appropriate.
I decided which image seemed the most appropriate for which month.
Then I had to choose a size and style for the dates. I've
noticed that I and most of the people I'm in contact with these days seem to keep all of our dates electronically, but it's still nice to be able to have a calendar, for a nice picture and for a quick reference, so I decided to keep the format small and to save some paper I decided to print two months per 8.5 x 11 sheet and too keep it uncomplicated by not using any folds or fancy fastening. I punched a whole at the top of each sheet and tied it with a ribbon to hang the calendar.

Then, since I have my Etsy shop I decided to post the calendar there too and see if there's any interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment