Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Present

... how about a calendar? Getting to play with the puppy the other week I took a lot of pictures and was trying to figure out what to do with them all when I remembered it's the holiday season and I could use the photos of the puppy to make a calendar for my friends for Christmas.
The hard part was choosing which photos to use and since I had such a hard time narrowing it down I chose to use 2 photos per month. Then I looked up a 2011 calendar so I was sure to get the days in the right places. I did the whole thing in a word processing program, inserted the photos and then inserted a chart to make the calendar part. So next year as the puppy keeps growing they'll be able to look back and remember what he looked like when he was just a few months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment