Friday, February 11, 2011

hairs to gnomes

Sometimes change is the best way to mix things up and motivate.
I have been thinking a lot about cutting my hair. For the last few years I've cut it about every 18 months and donated it to Locks of Love. I don't own a hair dryer and with the crazy weather we've been having this winter my hair freezes when I go outside so it seemed like a good time to cut my hair. And with my theme of looking for motivation this week it seemed like the kind of change that could help with that. It's been about 15 years since I've paid for a haircut (aside from 2 trips to super cuts) so it was also a way to pamper myself.
And it coincided with getting some interesting news... I got an inquiry from the Holden Arboretum in Ohio about sending them some gnome art for a gnome instillation they're doing in June. So I'm looking forward to exploring being able to work with them. And starting to think about other than the necklaces I currently have in my etsy shop, what gnome things I could sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment