Monday, February 7, 2011

missing motivation

Seems odd that it should be hard to find motivation on Mondays when I'm not trying to get myself up and in to an office but today felt like Monday and I could not get my head clear and focused to do much of anything. That feeling generally ends up with me doing some cleaning or rearranging...

Today I used my missing motivation to work on getting my office a bit more cleaned up and organized. There are still some pieces of old wallpaper clinging to the wall that I could not find the energy to address. I went through some piles, added to my recycling... and re-discover my box of misc postcards from my travels and things people have sent. This lack of motivation also feels like there's a bit of inspiration lacking too so I decided to hang the contents of my box over my desk for an 'inspiration wall'

I spread everything out on the floor, got some tape and stuck everything up on the wall, with space to add more things as I discover them.


No comments:

Post a Comment