Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Morning Read

I gave myself a morning challenge today. Really, it was the third challenge of the day, after actually getting out of bed and going to the gym.

One of the things I neglect to make time for is reading. A friend who is moving the end of the month lent me a book, 518 pages and not much time left to finish it before she needs to pack it, so that kicked me in to budgeting in some reading time.

When I got back from the gym today I challenged myself to take a minimum of an hour, go sit in the yard with my coffee and book and read - phone, computer, other distractions in the house. If I got a daily paper I would probably spend time in the mornings reading the paper while drinking my coffee but since I don't get the paper perhaps I can start to budget some morning reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment