Friday, August 20, 2010

Puppy Love

The only pets I had growing up were fish. They were pretty boring. A friend was going away for a weekend and asked me to watch her dog for the weekend so I took that on as my weekend challenge.

Welcome, Gryffin!

He's a rescue dog and I think he has some PTSD. He has a lot of anxiety and walking him can be a bit of an adventure and I couldn't leave him outside and run in and grab a coffee or anything but he is very cute and a fast walker! So far taking care of him is a fun adventure. It is also incredibly consuming because I feel like I want to know what he's doing all the time and don't want to leave him alone... and want to see what he'll do next because he's so darn cute!

He also asks for a lot of attention and doesn't leave me much time for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment