Monday, August 23, 2010

Tiny Toes Typing

1qqqqqqq vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
- Gryffin
Today's my last day with Gryffin. We've been enjoying a lazy day since it's raining outside and he's not a big fan of water. We've taken a few short walks but he doesn't like to go very far in this weather. So I thought I'd catch up on some computer based things which has been harder than I expected since this cute little puppy wants to help. He was supposed to go home yesterday but due to a cancelled flight I get to keep his company for one more day.

I've also been trying to get some good photos of him which has been a challenge because he doesn't stay very still.

It's been great having him. I've learned a lot, I quickly became totally consumed by him and caught under his cuteness spell so was unable to do much all weekend but hang out with him, which was great but would not work out so well if I had a pet. I am going to miss having him around though...

No comments:

Post a Comment