Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bicycle Built for One

Another beautiful day... I am thankful for this day, this beautiful weather and for being able to be outside and enjoying it instead of in an office (some days this summer I have missed being in an office simply for the air conditioning). I needed to get some groceries and it seemed like the perfect day for a nice bike ride. Having to keep the bike in the basement I often walk instead of using it because it feels like such a hassle to take it up and down...

Today, no excuses, I brought my bike up, put the saddle bags on, took a long ride down the bike path and stopped by the grocery store on the way home. I picked up the ingredients to try a new recipe that I think I'll add some lentils to and make a fruit salad so we can have a picnic dinner in the backyard tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment