Friday, July 30, 2010

Setting Up Shop


I've been thinking about how I might be able to make some money doing something that I enjoy while I'm trying to figure out my next employment move - unless I can figure out an alternative to the traditional 9-5.

I carry my camera pretty much everywhere with me. It's not a great fancy camera but it's a good camera and I try to take at least one photo a day but I haven't had anything to do with these photos... I notice lots of cards in local shops with photos on the front and find myself thinking "I could do that" or "I took a picture just like that". And I've spent a fair amount of time poking around on etsy. So, I decided to set up a shop on etsy. It's a bigger undertaking to get everything set up then I anticipated but I'd set myself a deadline of today to have items for sale on etsy so you can now buy some cards in my etsy shop. It's still a work in progress but is at least a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment